Somebody sure was excited to go back to school today.
Somebody sang her little heart to Zippety Doo Dah at morning music.
Somebody tackled the playground.
Somebody told me "I painted and I played and I read books." when asked what she did at school today.
Somebody sure seems extra grown up all of a sudden.


10 comments:
Sigh.
Somebody does, indeed, seem very grown up! WOW!
Viv looked ADORABLE and HAPPY! What an amazing, loving, delightful little girl you have! :-)
It makes me so very, very happy to see all of these pictures and to "hear" how Viv spent her day at school!
oh my gosh! that somebody does seem so grown up! and how exciting to see her walking on the playstructure. and how exciting she told you about her day-wow! that somebody is amazing!
mr. d starts his big day tomorrow...what has happened to our babies??
No way! Just amazing that time has flown by that quickly!
She looks delighted to be at school - what a great feeling to see her enjoying herself so much!
She does seem so grown up! I love seeing her play on the playground all by herself. Way to go Vivian!
i love her.
Somebody is.... so precious, so cute and so smart!! and of course growing up too... thanks for sharing her in the blog world :O)
She sure does seem all grown up all of a sudden....but still adorable and lovable! Some things never change. Sending our love!
Hannah,
Viv looked so happy at her first day of school! What a little sweetie. I am so glad she had such a great day and I am sure it was equally great for you!
Xo,
Mary and Caden
Congratulations.. I stopped over to see if school had started. We have another week to go but then Reu will be at his new preschool 5/5 days. I remember a similar spot where this shot was taken last yr, is that right?
Somebody looks like they had a wonderful first day of school! Adorable!
Post a Comment