6.02.2010
Joy in June : Washing Up
The one of us who looks cute in a bathing suit wore it today. Viv happily washed the winter (and very winter-y spring) from the sand and water table to get it ready for summer. She was so completely delighted. She broke out in giggles (seriously) about every 10 seconds and I just wanted to bottle that sweetness up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


14 comments:
Absolutely Adorable!
i wish i had a cute polka dot bathing suit...and i looked as cute as her in it!
She is just so beautiful. I love her smile, and how she shows her pure happiness with life.
Stacy
So much cuteness! She has the happiest face. Love her!
she looks ADORABLE!!!! and that first sentence made me laugh.
hehe lovin the polka dots...
she is just too cute for words!
love,
V
p.s. M looks way cuter in her bikini than i do as well ;-)
so cute! i wish it was a video so i could soak in the giggling too. :) i love joy in june!
btw, we should do a mommy's day soon! :)
too cute!
Adorable, I just want to eat her up!
LOVE her suit! She is definitely full of joy in that picture! I love sunny days and water play; they are the best!
Mary and Caden
So very JOYful!
I adore that smile of hers!
SHe has the most beautiful hair and the most beautiful bathing suit !!
Lovely to catch up and now I feel my time will be a bit more mine again, to blog again, and to enjoy the outdoors just a little bit more. Lovely to read your Joy in Junes, so precious and to hear the wonderful sentences Viv is saying. Love Catherine x
Adorable! I love the joy just so evident in her eyes and grin! Such a darling.
(And yes, she rocks that polka dot bathing suit! :)
Post a Comment