33 months of my sweet girl Vivian
Better late than never, right?
Miss Vivian has a lot to say. Here are some of her latest ideas:
♥ "Amazing walking!" (She picked that up from Grandma :-))
♥ "Oh, my goodness!" as she picked up the new doll Tio Tato brought her from Peru and hugged it.
♥ Viv took my necklace gently in her hand and pointed to each word, 'reading' it: "I love you, mommy and daddy." (That's not what it says, but be still my heart.)
♥ On our drive to school we pass through what I call "Cow Country" and we like to talk about the cows we see on the hill. This morning I asked what she saw the cows doing and Viv said "Eating hot buttered toast!" (Pause.) "Like Mercy Watson!" (A pig in a book who loves plates and plates of hot buttered toast.)
♥ "Happy Mother's Day!" (Sigh.)
♥ In the car again, I heard her talking to her little teddy bear named Valentine's Day Bear. Viv said "Do you want some graham cracker, Valentine's Day Bear? (Pause.) Say 'yes, please.'"
♥ "Spiiiicyyyyyy!" Said in a silly voice about things that are usually not spicy, but it sure gets Vince and me laughing.
♥ "Hmmmmm. I'm thinking." as she taps her forehead.


10 comments:
Again...I could just eat her up! Too cute.
Love From Wisconsin (Maddie and Sara's Aunt)
Oh, her words are so precious and delightful! I love, love, love her!
hehehe...looove the cow country one!
that girl just lights up everything and everyone around her =)
xo,
big V
Laughing over here... she is so funny and so precious. We love you Viv!
<3,
Erin & Lil' Hannah
She's talking so well! I love the tapping her head while she's thinking. So dang cute!
What a delight that Vivian is! She just inspires me more and more! I love the sweet things our little ones say. They can bring a laugh in even the toughest of times.
XO,
Mary
I heart Vivian! I hope to hear her say some of these things in person....
I just love these Viv'isms! She is talking so well now!! My heart just about melted when I saw what she "read" on your necklace. Could that be any more precious??
oh my goodness..she never ceases to amaze and delight! wow! :)
Oh, Viv... how I absolutely adore you! And you, too, Hannah! Thank you for sharing these precious
Viv-isms with all of us!
(Makes me miss you two all the more!)
Post a Comment