11.12.2007

A Pretty Little Thing

I treated myself to a pretty little thing: a necklace. Custom made just for me, by the lovely Lisa Leonard. It's two hearts: one little and one big. The big one says "I carry your heart with me." It's my e.e. cummings inspired mantra.

I'm already thinking about what I'll order next--though I might wait until after Lisa's holiday rush. Go buy yourself something pretty!







5 comments:

greta ott said...

i love it!

angie said...

it is a pretty little thing! i'm glad you got it - its perfect!

Anonymous said...

I love the necklace!! I have forwarded the blog link to Camilo...hint hint! I am glad you treated yourself-so perfect!

Auntie Sarah said...

Oh Hannah your necklace is simply beautiful- I love the engraved quote. (and of course- ee cummings for you!) There was a similar artist who they sold at Spirals... I must get the artist's name for you... So good that you treated yourself!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty on a very pretty mom.