4.05.2010

One Day Last Week

We got a new-to-us toddler trampoline (we ♥ Craigslist).
Jump, jump!  
Well, it's more like bend the knees and 
bounce a little, bounce a little!

 Earlier that day we were out walking down the street.
Viv was holding my hand and then
in an instant
she took a total face plant 
on the sidewalk.


Hence, the big ol' scrape on her nose in the Easter picture 
(and these jumping pictures, too, though it was fresh and not as gnarly and scabby yet).
I kind of love this little story on her face
(though that's not an invitation for more face plant owies).

6 comments:

angie said...

the scab was my favorite part of the pic below! i just love a little scab nose (of course, the pain it causes is no fun and would never been wanted) but it somehow looks like a lived life. james knees are scabbing over right now and i love it so much! weird - i know!

AmyK said...

I was just looking at one of those tramps in One Step Ahead last week! Now we'll just come & use yours ;) I love the story too, but send kisses for the boo-boo.

Jen L said...

Oooh! That looks like fun!! I was thinking of getting one for our house but Odie has been using her crib as a trampoline during nap time so why spend the money right? ;)

Also, the easter picture is precious and I am very glad Viv is feeling better!

Kristi said...

While it breaks my heart to hear Viv did a faceplant, I do find the story on her face to speak volumes about her will, bravery and adventurous spirit!

Lovin' those red shoes! Can't wait to see some video of Viv on that trampoline! :-)

Crystal M. said...

AAWW Poor baby!! I hope you heal quickly!!
Eva has the same trampoline and she LOVES it!!

Catherine L said...

My boys love the trampoline although at Christmas it was moved outside and let's just say it isn't that gorgeous shiny red anymore... boo hoo.. fun times ahead Viv