♥ Confession : I kind of love Raffi. I am picky about kids' music and don't love a lot of it. But Raffi...Raffi I love. We borrowed a Raffi in Concert DVD from the library and love watching Raffi perform our favorites : "Everything Grows" and "De Colores".
♥ "I did it!" : Viv's quote of the week as she stepped, got up into chairs independently, opened plastic eggs - often accompanied by clapping and a "yay!".
♥ Sunshine!
♥ Garage madness : When we bought this house, it came with a room in the garage that was the previous owner's "sewing room." But I want organized storage and the ability to park a car in there! So, my dad to the rescue : he's helping me demolish this room while Viv naps. It is crazy messy madness, but my dad's a rock star. I like to say I'm a good sidekick, but that's giving myself too much credit.
♥ Train : We joined dear friends on a train adventure. Chugga Chugga Choo Choo! Viv loved it.
♥ Ruffles : I can't stop sewing them and thinking about what I can add them to. Uh oh.

♥ Plants : trying to keep them alive.
♥ 5 years : of marriage. Happy memories of one of my happiest days and reflecting on the whole point of that day : the commitment to building a life with someone. I am happy to be building a life with Vince - he's funny, witty, creative and makes really yummy food and drinks - a happy heart and belly!



11 comments:
i love so many things about this post that i will just limit it to: i LOVE this post.
Happy 5 years dear friends. What a special, special day.
With love,
Victoria
It looks like you had a fabulous spring break like we did! Happy Anniversary too!
Happy Anniversary, friends!
Yay for Candyland! We love it in our house, too! We also love Chutes and Ladders! I actually still have my old games, but they are in storage up north, so I broke down and bought the "new" versions which aren't nearly as sweet.
YAY for projects and ruffles (can't wait to see all the things you put them on!) and "Yay, I did its" from Viv!
I love the 9th! :-)
Raffi is my favorite too! I always sing the "Brush Your Teeth" song when Madeline brushes her teeth. Raffi is the best!
Happy Anniversary too!
love it all! happy anniversary!
Happy 5 Years! I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again because you are still the most amazingly beautiful bride I've ever seen. You had this glow unlike any bride I've seen to date.
Happy 5th Anniversary, Hannah + Vince! Hope you had a wonderful day!
P.S. Love Vivian's newest quote: "I did it!" So cute!
Looks like a great spring break!! Also happy belated Anniversary!!
Just wanted to say hi. I miss you guys.
I like Raffi too. When my sister was little we used to listen to it all the time.
Happy (belated) anniversary. You look SO pretty in your wedding pictures. Seems like that was just last year. Time flies.
Oh Reu loves to say "I did it too"
Post a Comment