My little sunshine, before the rain and before the indoor Easter egg hunt
4.04.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.
-Thich Nhat Hanh
13 comments:
Hope Miss Vivian enjoyed her indoor egg hunt...did you get any puff balls? She is such a big girl in this dress! (love the ruffles!)
Hope you also enjoyed some yummy treats too!
Happy Easter - beautiful dress Miss Vivian! Happy to see that you are feeling better.
I love Vivian's dress, but I adore her red shoes! :) So darling!
I hope Vivian found a lot of Easter surprises.
This one definitely put a smile on my face. She and Moriah can team up together and be the dynamic duo models ;-)
Hope you had a wonderful Easter, dear friends.
Thinking about you.
Love,
Victoria
Ohh love the dress...from one of my favorite stores!! love the RED shoes also.. so fun! im so bummed we couldnt be with you. i got some more rest i really needed. BTW what happened to Vivi's nose??
Lovin' the dress! Lovin' the shoes! And, lovin' that sweet girl who, with her bangs and clip, looks so grown up!!
I hope she enjoyed her indoor egg hunt and that you all enjoyed some yummy Easter treats!
And... I'm with Auntie... what happened to her nose?!
Such a sweet picture! Happy Easter :O)
Viv you are such a doll!
Did she get a haircut? She looks like she has a darling little bob!
I love the red shoes!!! Adorable little miss!
this is one of my favorite pictures of vivian - there is something about her expression and her scraped nose and red shoes! love it! happy easter!
What a gorgeous gal! I LOVE the photo!
Love this picture of Vivian! What a cute dress, and I'm loving the red shoes!! Hope you all had a happy Easter!
Super cute dress! Super cute shoes!
Post a Comment