We're all sick with the ick.
In spite of the gross-ness that has infested our house, there have been lots of cuddles, catnaps, popsicle eating (so cute, right?), Little Bear watching, book reading and Pedialyte/Gatorade drinking.
We're on the mend, for sure, and there have been silly, laughable moments in the midst of having all of us down for the count. I mean, when each of us are simultaneously dealing with some malady or another, what can you do but laugh?


10 comments:
Vivian even makes sick look cute! Adorable! I want to be sick at your house, it seems like so much more fun. I am coming over next time I'm sick, ok?!
sweet, so cute. Love that picture. Glad you are feeling better.
AAWW i hope you are all feeling better now. She is cute even when she is not feeling well.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva
Such a sweet picture (even when not feeling oh so well!). Hope as I am writing this that ya'll are feeling way way better!
Kim
I don't like the fact that you've been fighting the icks, but I love the positive spin on it. Cuddling and popsicles are the best!
So glad you are on the mend. :)
i hate the sicks and the icks! i'm glad you're on the mend!
Oh no, so sorry to hear that you are all sick! Glad you are able to find some fun moments together in the midst of all the ick. Vivian looks adorable in her jammies, eating her popsicle! Hope you all are feeling better soon!
Sorry you have all been sick. At least you guys are able to still have fun in between the icks. Nothing like a nice cold popsicle when you are feeling yuck.
XO,
Mary and Caden
hi SO much to catch up on and I did, it all. Sick here too, tho funnily just me so nursie took Reu to school. Awful about cuts. I'm with ya! IEP coming up and we're ready for a fight. Gorgeous pics, lovely blossoms...sorry been so very absent with work, J away, working on technical stuff etc. Love Catherine
Oh so sad to know that Viv's been so sick (and you & Vince, too!).
She's rockin' some super cute PJs, though!
Hope you're all much better ASAP!
Post a Comment