3.26.2010

Better

Finally catching glimpses of my happy, content girl today:
An early morning tea party
Insisting on one white sock on her hand as a "mitten" while we did a braved a couple long-overdue errands
Sniffing lemon blossoms, rosemary, sage and mint in the garden 

The birds are chirping, the sun is shining, there is the slightest little movement in the fresh air: 
it is my favorite kind of spring day and we are actually enjoying it.
(Gotta love those bright pink antibiotics.)

11 comments:

Susannah said...

this post made me happy.

Auntie Sarah said...

Love the adorable panda pjs and her tea set... I see the old Vivian comin' back to us!

angie said...

pouring the tea! how cute it she!

what a happy moment to capture!

Kristi said...

Oh... Yay!!!!
And, um... how can she not feel better in those super cheery, adorable pajamas! Oh... and the tea set has most definitely got to be the cutest I've ever seen!
Viv, can I come play "tea party" with you, please?!

I am so sorry that the big, yucky ick landed at your house (and your Texas trip), too! Ugh!!
The ear infection and pneumonia "ick combo" has actually been going around down here for over a month... we have several little friends who've been knocked out by it, including Gracie. I am so sad to know that's how sick you've been, Viv.

Hannah... I am so sad for you, too. I know you're exhausted from caring for a sad, sick and (rightfully) grumpy little one. And I know the most exhausting part is the toll it takes on your mamaheart to see your girlie so-not-herself.
I'm so happy to know that you're both mending!

AmyK said...

Honestly, almost as cute as our Viv are those pajamas! And I spy with my little eye, yummy circus animal cookies (I think that's what they're called). I know I should love their sickly sweetness, but I do!

The Claytons said...

Glad to hear she is feeling so much better! Love the pics .... so sweet!

Crystal M. said...

I am so happy she is feeling better, looks like a great tea party.

Susan said...

Snuck over from thinkpink to check on darling Miss Viv. Those are the cutest pj's!! And the tea set, adorable! So happy she's feeling better...hope it's for good now. Spring definitely puts a new spin on things.

brandonsmom said...

awwwwww. so cute how she pours the tea. and i love that you put actual animal crackers down too. does she eat them or just play?

Catherine L said...

Gorgeous!

Catherine L said...

Reminded me to ask, where can I get one of these pls. Such a perfect photo prop for my collection ;-)