Happy Birthday, Grandma!!! I simply adore your daughter... and your granddaughter... so I just know I'd adore you, too! :-)
Viv looks so cute in her jammies! So happy... so joyful! And, as happy and joyful as Grandma is (just look at that amazing smile!), it's no wonder that the apples don't fall far from their trees in your family!
Now... I must know more about that amazing table, Hannah! Pictures, details, please! I know you made it... and I recognize the questions :-) Is it permanent ink or white board backing? Your boxes are cute, too!
Yay Happy Birthday Mom! I love how Vivian looks happier than Mom... haha .. we had a lot of fun with you ladies this weekend. I plan to visit soon.. when Tio Tato is out of the country maybe!! <3a todos
I'm on a different path than I ever thought I would be as a new mom - but it's turning out to be a beautiful path.
My idea of a perfect day: hot morning coffee, laughing with my baby, walking in the hills, lunch with friends, some backyard squirrel watching and dinner and a glass of wine with my husband.
Life's thrown us some curve balls - but life is all about the curves, isn't it?
3 comments:
I love how excited Vivian always gets, she is so clever and so sweet!!
Happy Birthday, Grandma!!!
I simply adore your daughter... and your granddaughter... so I just know I'd adore you, too! :-)
Viv looks so cute in her jammies! So happy... so joyful! And, as happy and joyful as Grandma is (just look at that amazing smile!), it's no wonder that the apples don't fall far from their trees in your family!
Now... I must know more about that amazing table, Hannah! Pictures, details, please! I know you made it... and I recognize the questions :-) Is it permanent ink or white board backing? Your boxes are cute, too!
Yay Happy Birthday Mom! I love how Vivian looks happier than Mom... haha .. we had a lot of fun with you ladies this weekend. I plan to visit soon.. when Tio Tato is out of the country maybe!! <3a todos
Post a Comment