"Make a silly face, Vivian!":
"Oh, you want to walk? OK, get ready. Remember to keep your eyes open and go slowly, ok?":
"Oh! Good fall, Viv! We all fall sometimes, don't we? You ready to get back up and try again?"
Otay. (OK in Viv-speak)
Gotta love a kid's inherent resilience - it is, in fact, a quality that rarely ceases to amaze me. In her two years on this planet, Viv is so willing to joyfully try it again, to work it, to push herself. It is this lovely, ever-present reminder to my grown-up self to buck up and keep on keeping on.
All photos by Vince
In other news, I have forbidden Vince from EVER purchasing these chips from Trader Joe's. (Well, he can purchase them but he must keep them in his car.) I am typically not a chip girl, but these are quite simply the most delectable crispy-sweet-salty morsels I've ever had.
2.22.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
She is so brave!! Love all the hair! Great pics Vince:)
I just finished off a bag of those chips this weekend. They are so stinkin' good! You should try them with their mango salsa...Mmmmmmm!
Jen
wow, you are good! i can't believe you recognized the chalkboard. sending hugs!
I also fell in love with those chips but have found a new one that even is better! Yikes! Juanitas is the brand and I'm serious...they are just like the best tortilla chips you could find in a great Mexican restaurant. I am going to become one big nacho chip if I don't slow down!!! :)
Hey I just noticed that Lisa Leonard and you are friends. I love, love, love her jewelry and it's just about all that I wear! She was great and donated a necklace to auction at the CHARGE conference this past summer too.
Love her! :)
Go Viv!
It is so amazing how hard these sweet kids work. It inspires me everyday. Viv is so blessed to have such loving and encouraging parents. I am sure she will continue to amaze us all with what she can accomplish.
XO,
Mary and Caden
Vivian you are ADORABLE!! I love the last pic of her falling her face is priceless.
Her spirit is amazing! She is tough, sweet, spitfire, loving, determined and a million other wonderful things all rolled into one fabulous, vivacious Viv!
Chips are on my list... uh-oh!
Post a Comment