1.06.2010

J in J : Walk

After school we like to walk to the little neighborhood library a friend introduced me to.  I love the walk because there are hills - I love me some hills!  As I huffed and puffed and pushed our squeaky stroller laden with books and snacks and my too-big purse, I was thankful for a body that can do those things on a crisp sunny January day.

And a little reminder as I huffed and puffed up a big hill:

6 comments:

aka-mama said...

i am so envious that you can do these hills...i just dont enjoy them. (and either does my knee)

i just knew i should have headed to the library today-darn!

Susannah said...

i LOVE this post!!! and that awesome license plate!

Crystal M. said...

I wish we had more places to walk to around here, to many busy roads to walk down with no sidewalks.
Looks like a beautiful day, I day dream as I read this that its like that here as well, then I wake up and look out the window and see a snow storm...LOL!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

Jennifer said...

Have Joy! Lovely!

Victoria Nelson said...

Hi friends,
yay for joy in january! just caught up on everything. i love that you guys got the walker. when miss rolly polly gets there, she will be the next to carry on the sisterhood of the traveling walker.
maybe we can meet up sometime soon? i dont mind huffing and puffing up that hill with you (the holidays)! =)
love,
V

Kristi said...

Seriously... the license plate?! What a great plate!!!

I wish I could come do those hills with you... I need some "huff and puff" motivation right now!