1.05.2010

J in J : Shirt

Viv's little birdie shirt made me happy all day, for lots of reasons.  By the time I took these pictures it had yogurt dribbled on it and Viv was loopy from an afternoon "nap" of the "chat, chat, no sleep" variety and wouldn't stop chewing on her finger (teething?).

Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul,
And sings the tune -- without the words,
And never stops at all

-Emily Dickinson's Hope

5 comments:

Kristi said...

She's a busy girl, that Viv. Who can possibly sleep when there is that much to talk about?! Hee Hee!

Teething... I'm guessing you're right! That first pic looks like she's finger gnawing with intent. Two year molars... ugh, my friend.
Here's to finding the joy in the "typical" pains of childhood!

greta ott said...

hannah: of course, malley has the same shirt!
cute!

Kristi said...

So... I popped back on here tonight, remembering that you posted from "Hope" and I completely ignored that fact in my comment. Silly me.

Those words of hers (Emily's) are beautiful, aren't they?!

Little Miss Evie said...

Happy new Year. Vivian you are so adorable. I am just catching up with all my blog reading from the holidays and I am soooooo excited to see how very cute you are in your walker! Also your shirt is great.

Heather and Eve

PS: Hanna... did I ever tell you how much I love Joy in January? I was super excited to see it this year again. (Has it really been a year already?)

AmyK said...

She is a yummy neapolitan ice cream cone!