At morning music today Vivian was totally blissed out because her friend, (the-very-schmoopie-I-could-just-eat-her-up) Little M, was standing right next to her. These little friends hugged, danced, kissed, held hands, hugged some more, danced some more (it was school spirit day, after all) and brought huge early morning smiles to my face and Susannah's. Their love and affection for each other is so natural and genuine. I treasure their young friendship, and it brings me joy.
Susannah wrote about how this morning's moments made her heart smile. (And Susannah's words and art always make my heart smile. They will make your heart smile, too.)
I regret that I didn't leave the early morning joy party for a second to grab my camera and capture this morning's moments...but here are some photos of our cuties from our adventures at Fairyland last summer:
1.07.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Hannah, I love J in J....your joy brings me joy! :)
"the-very-schmoopie-I-could-just-eat-her-up"
Such a cute description! :-)
I consider Viv "very-schmoopie-I-could-just-eat-her-up," so I know exactly what you think about Miss M!!!
I just love Joy in January!
hehe love this post!!! and love your sweet girl...seriously- when she comes over for a snuggle...i just love it. and i am going to claim that she *was* saying susannah this morning!
haha, hannah, i could eat both these girls up! definitely bringing joy to this mama in january =)
love,
V
Hannah, I just love your Joy in January posts! I'm not a big fan of January, either (or any part of winter, for that matter!), so I'm enjoying peeking in at your posts and pics--small glimpses of gratitude and joy of perfect times in what can be not-so-perfect days or weeks.
Have I told you before that Miss Viv just grabs my heart every time I see her? :-)
Post a Comment