1.04.2010

J in J : Front Door

After taking the trash out this morning, I walked back up to the front door.  Before I opened it, I heard an enthusiastic little voice saying Hi, Mama!  Hi, Mama! and a knock, knock, knock from the inside.  I saw a sweet little face smooshed up against the glass.
And it made me happy.

9 comments:

aka-mama said...

oh my goodness! that is just too stinkin cute!

Landry said...

I'd be happy, too, if that sweet face was peeking at me through the door!

Auntie Sarah said...

Aww that gave me a great smile!

Auntie Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristi said...

Sooooo cute!

Rachel said...

That just totally made my whole day.

I can just imagine it... what a joy she is!

Crystal M. said...

I do not blame you one bit that would make me so happy as well!!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

Cass said...

So, so dear!

AmyK said...

Can you make sure she does this when I come over! So adorable!