Vince brought me flowers yesterday. They're sitting on the dining room table and brought me little spurts of joy when they caught my eye today. The curly willow (or at least I think that's what it is) is my favorite.
I'm on a different path than I ever thought I would be as a new mom - but it's turning out to be a beautiful path.
My idea of a perfect day: hot morning coffee, laughing with my baby, walking in the hills, lunch with friends, some backyard squirrel watching and dinner and a glass of wine with my husband.
Life's thrown us some curve balls - but life is all about the curves, isn't it?
6 comments:
What a sweet hubby :-)
And... I love "Viv speak" :-)
so sweet! you are a great team!
Awww.... so sweet and I always love to hear how Viv says things!
Very sweet!!
sooo pretty & thoughtful!
Gorgeous flowers! Great hubby! And I'm glad you always include "Viv speak" in your posts. I love seeing how Vivian pronounces things.
Post a Comment