And tonight, after Miss Viv went to bed, a little dinner party on the couch eating the delicious dinner Vince made:
Hope you're having your own little party, and that it's bringing you joy.
Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.
-Thich Nhat Hanh
10 comments:
We love Mr. Potato head! Vivian is just adorable, and that dinner looks yummy!! It is so nice to have some quiet couple time.
Mary
1. i love the croissant is part f teh party!
2. M has that same tea set. maybe they should get together for a tea party!
3. mmmm. that dinner looks good- pretty roses, yummy dinner...you have a good husband my friend!
We had a Mr. Potato Head party this morning, too! Minus the "tea" part of the party, though! That sounds like fun!:-)
Though our potato head had lips where his ears should be, so I'm not sure where tea would fit in!
What exactly did Vince make...? Looks de-lish...
So glad you had a couch dinner party to end your day! :-)
Sorry... that was me deleting... somehow posted twice?!
The Mr. Potato Head party looked like a lot of fun! You can see the joy in Viv's picture :O)
Your dinner looked delicious... what joy to end the evening off with.
what a beautiful picture of miss vivian! & love the party girl attitude!
the Mr Potato Head Tea Party looks lovely! what did Vince cook...looks good! i concur w/ Susannah .. =) a good cook, cocktail maker, and his gift giving has gotten quite good over the 10+years!!
That dinner looks scrumptious!
I love the close up and the sparkle in her eyes comes through. I know it isn't a full smile, but it looks like a content, happy smile. As I look at this photo, I think she has your smile.
Very cute and your dinner is making me hungry!!!
Post a Comment