popcorn and peanut m & m's
(i love the sweet and salty combination)
at the movies
with my husband
(yum.)
PS Many asked - we saw Avatar - Vince's choice. I had zero expectations and enjoyed it, though it's not really my kind of movie.
Now I cannot wait for the movie Valentine's Day - that is totally my kind of movie!


13 comments:
Mmmmmm! Popcorn and Reese's Pieces. That is my favorite. Have fun!
I'm salivating! Did you make it yourself or do they offer it that way now? What movie did you see? Ah, it's been so long since I've gone to a movie, sounds dreamy! Glad Mr & Mrs M got to go out on a date!
That is brilliant. I gotta try that.
And hurray for a date! What'd you all see?
what movie? Tim and I just went on our first movie date in about a year. love it.
I am so behind on blogging.. have finally caught up on my posts for the last 3 weeks and just popped over to read every one of your J in Js which I remember fondly from last year. Beautiful words as always... love Catherine x
we are such sisters- I made popcorn Twice this week with dark chocolate M&Ms.. so yummy! Reeses pieces sound SOO good too!!
Yummmmy... movie snacks, a date with your hubby and an actual movie at a theater! Woo Hoo!
What did you see?
Yummy! My sister in law makes something similar to that with white almond bark melted and put on that with a few other things.... and I like everyone else is wondering what movie you saw :O)
Sweet and salty are my fav as well!!
i am not usually a sweet and salty. d had popcorn today and i had m&m's...i almost tried it-but just couldnt.
yes renato saw that on his own.. too long in a theater for me, and not my kind of movie. he loved it. valentines day does look really cute- SUCH a good cast!
Ahhh... what a trooper you are to sit through three hours of a movie that's not your thing! I can't wait to see Valentine's Day either, but will have to wait for DVD!
Never tried it, but I'm gonna!
Post a Comment