We drove to the beach today for a long walk in the seaside sunshine. Lots of dog, baby, seagull and surfer sightings in the fresh air - it was just what we needed.
Okay, just looked at these again with Preston (who isn't sleeping because he took a short, late afternoon nap) and he wants to know when he gets to go to the beach with Vivian!
And... just wondering... can she possibly be any more joyful in these pics?!
I'm on a different path than I ever thought I would be as a new mom - but it's turning out to be a beautiful path.
My idea of a perfect day: hot morning coffee, laughing with my baby, walking in the hills, lunch with friends, some backyard squirrel watching and dinner and a glass of wine with my husband.
Life's thrown us some curve balls - but life is all about the curves, isn't it?
8 comments:
You're such a beautiful little family! So glad you got to enjoy the lovely ocean air, it is always what I need ;)
You guys are cute!
LOVE these pics!!
LOVE the joy in your faces!
LOVE how you chose to spend your day... you so deserved that kind of day (and many, many more of them!).
Indeed, January isn't looking so bad! :-)
Okay, just looked at these again with Preston (who isn't sleeping because he took a short, late afternoon nap) and he wants to know when he gets to go to the beach with Vivian!
And... just wondering... can she possibly be any more joyful in these pics?!
great minds think alike! can't wait to tell oli you had the same thought- she thought d and i were a little strange! love the pictures!
kristi-my little guy is also enjoying these pictures due to his late nap!
Such sweet expressions on Vivian's face!
I just love the pics
glad you were able to enjoy the nice fresh air :O)
Kim
p.s. Thanks so much for the sweet words left on Christopher's blog for my sweet niece.
joy in january is just what *I* needed! i love these posts, my friend.
She is the most happiest little girl I have ever seen. I just love her smile!!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva
Post a Comment