1.02.2010

J in J : Walker

This walker has been passed down through three families of children with CHARGE, and now it's come to ours! (It's like the "sisterhood of the traveling walker"!) It makes me happy to know it's been part of three special families' journeys and now it's part of our daily walks down the block.

So we walked down the block to say goodbye to Vivian's favorite snowman and reindeer. Time to pack up those holiday lights and decorations!

12 comments:

Jen L. said...

That is awesome! I bet Vivian loves it.

Odie said her favorite part of today was riding her trike and when Viv said, "Hi Odie!". It was great to see you guys this afternoon. I am sorry we missed Viv using her walker!

<3
Jen

Erin L said...

This is fun already. I love getting daily doses of joy from you.

And WOO HOO for the new walker. I'll have to come see her strut her stuff. :)

Kristi said...

Yay for the "new-to-her" walker! Viv looks so happy... so joyful! Who had it before?
That's the exact same type of walker Gracie's waiting on! :-)

(Has Viv's PT seen her with it yet? Not that I'm an expert, but from the pics, it looks like it could be adjusted a bit taller for her! :-))

aka-mama said...

Yay! Would love to cruise the neighborhood with you Miss Viv!

Hannah, love that we can see you cheering her on too!!

Crystal M. said...

Its great when we can share our equipment with other!! I am so glad she is enjoying it. Great job Vivian!!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

Auntie Sarah said...

Sisterhood of the traveling walker: .. i love it! i saw this walker on other Charger blogs..and I wondered if Vivi would ever use one. She has already made Leaps and bounds starting to walk around in the past few months- i am curious to see how this helps with her mobility!

Sara said...

I so enjoy J in J!!!

And I LOVE seeing Vivian using her walker! Keep on going, Viv!

AmyK said...

As I sit here dreading going back to work tomorrow, I decide to see if you had a new post since New Years...YAY for JinJ! I love, love, love the new walker! It's awesome and Viv looks like she got the hang of it fast!

Michele said...

Go Viv go!

nicole said...

happy walking! may hiking be in v's future.

amy and mighty max said...

WOW! Seriously she impresses me each and every day! Love, Amy and Max

Rachel said...

I am absolutely stunned... I've fallen so behind on blogs and I still remember stumbling across yours long ago when Vivian was still brand new. How amazing to see her walking and smiling and looking shatteringly adorable. Golly I wish I could hug that sweetie of yours!