OMG. I cannot BELIEVE that you found "Things to Make and Do For Valentine's Day"!!! I set a goal for myself in second grade to make every single one of his crafts and am now vaguely remembering cardstock bookmarks and something with painting dried homemade playdough cut into hearts?? PLEASE let me revisit it tomorrow at school!! :)
P.S. I agree 100% that there's nothing like a new stack of library books...especially the ones that are wrapped in plastic and crinkle with each turn of the page...
LOL. You are right. There is nothing like a fresh stack of library books. Some just dont understand what it does to a book worm's heart (aka my husband who says nerd alert everytime I talk about the library =) Love you guys. Enjoy reading! xoxo, Victoria
Madeline was just reminding me that we haven't been to the library in awhile and I promised her a trip soon. We love the library...esp. in winter when there isn't as much to do.
I'm on a different path than I ever thought I would be as a new mom - but it's turning out to be a beautiful path.
My idea of a perfect day: hot morning coffee, laughing with my baby, walking in the hills, lunch with friends, some backyard squirrel watching and dinner and a glass of wine with my husband.
Life's thrown us some curve balls - but life is all about the curves, isn't it?
7 comments:
OMG. I cannot BELIEVE that you found "Things to Make and Do For Valentine's Day"!!! I set a goal for myself in second grade to make every single one of his crafts and am now vaguely remembering cardstock bookmarks and something with painting dried homemade playdough cut into hearts?? PLEASE let me revisit it tomorrow at school!! :)
P.S. I agree 100% that there's nothing like a new stack of library books...especially the ones that are wrapped in plastic and crinkle with each turn of the page...
Valentine Books, craft ideas and a potty book! Sounds like you are going to be busy having all kinds of fun! :-)
LOL. You are right. There is nothing like a fresh stack of library books. Some just dont understand what it does to a book worm's heart (aka my husband who says nerd alert everytime I talk about the library =)
Love you guys. Enjoy reading!
xoxo,
Victoria
Awesome!!! I wish I could have a moment in the library to find a book.
Madeline was just reminding me that we haven't been to the library in awhile and I promised her a trip soon. We love the library...esp. in winter when there isn't as much to do.
i must know how you make your pictures so wide and delicious.
Post a Comment