Merry, Merry, dear friends! I love your post title, as that what Preston said to each of us, individually, on Christmas (Eve) morning! (We celebrated early because John worked on Christmas Day.)
Looks like you had a wonderful, merry and bright day! :-)
I'm on a different path than I ever thought I would be as a new mom - but it's turning out to be a beautiful path.
My idea of a perfect day: hot morning coffee, laughing with my baby, walking in the hills, lunch with friends, some backyard squirrel watching and dinner and a glass of wine with my husband.
Life's thrown us some curve balls - but life is all about the curves, isn't it?
11 comments:
Olivia will be so excited to see that Miss Vivian wears those silly crowns from Christmas crackers too-our tradition also!
merry christmas!!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Merry, Merry, dear friends!
I love your post title, as that what Preston said to each of us, individually, on Christmas (Eve) morning! (We celebrated early because John worked on Christmas Day.)
Looks like you had a wonderful, merry and bright day! :-)
It looks like you had a merry and bright Christmas! So deserved! Merry Christmas, Friends!!!
Cuteness personified! Love your traditions:).
Looks like a great Christmas she is adorable as always.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva
As we're reading, Elliot said, "It's Vivian" (not quite so clearly)! Cute! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! XOXOX
BTW, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the oil cloth bib! Adorable and genius, all in one!
Looks like you had a great Christmas, Vivian! Happy New Year to you and your mommy and daddy! May 2010 bring us all lots of happiness and blessings!
merry christmas and happy new year! i love vivian's dress - it looks rather vintage... very cute. :)
Post a Comment