We went to Webb Ranch for pumpkin fun last week with Vivian's class. It was perfect in every way.
Last year we had our first annual trip to Farmer John's in Half Moon Bay. This year, our second annual trip was thwarted by traffic: massive, ridiculous, too much traffic (and we were expecting traffic, but not that much traffic).
So thank goodness for our class outing:
10.25.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









13 comments:
Yes! Webb Ranch is awesome. No traffic and organic! ;)
We took Odie there last weekend and she had a blast on the ponies. So much fun! What color pumpkin did Viv pick out?
I love love love Viv's pumpkin picking outfit. Especially the shoes! Super cute!!
I LOVE these photos! Her outfit is adorable. Love the jacket and the beautiful smile on Vivian's face. She melts my heart every time I see her. We may be back up north in early December and we would love to see you and that precious Viv. :)
Sending much love,
Terra
She looks so grown UP!! What a cute little girl you have Hannah!
vivi: you have some seriously amazing style.
I wish I could borrow your coat.
xo, greta
Such a fashionista! Love it! And I love how these photos are reminiscent of the ones of our childhood ;) XOXOXOX)
These photos are fantastic. Looks like a very fun day at the pumpkin patch! The effects you used on the photos, (love the rounded edges), seem to make them even more "memory-esque", if I may invent a word. :)
i loooove that jacket. i have something similar in green myself. ;-) it was so nice to see miss viv this weekend! take care
Love, love, love the picture with Miss Vivian and her friends in the wagon. Too cute!
oh my goodness. she is beautiful. these pictures are so GREAT.
love you guys,
V
p.s. so jealous you got to meet kristi and the kids while in LA!! =)
Beautiful fall pics in the pumpkin patch! Love Viv's fall outfit!
Looks like a great time, I wish our weather was that day for our trip to the farm.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva
Um... I am so loving these pics!
The joy on Viv's face... priceless and heart-filling!
LOVE the jacket she's wearing! So very fall and chic!
LOVE the rounded corners and tones you used in the pics... how did you do this?!
(You are getting so very creative, Hannah! Am I wrong that you used some editing in the tone of the pics to pick up the fall colors and give them a "vintage" flair?)
LOVE the wagon! So, so, so cute!
(Aren't you glad there was traffic?! There's no way you could have topped these pics!)
the anticipation is killing me. cant wait to see what miss vivian is for halloween! =)
Post a Comment