While she naps, I am making myself crazy with this Blurb thing. I am still attempting to turn the first year of Benbo into a keepsake of memories for our family and I. am. going. insane. It is driving me to eat copious amounts of ice cream and be very rough and gruff with my laptop.
My friend showed me her finished Blurb book a few weeks ago and it is beautiful. That is the only thing that is keeping me going right now - the finished product, which I want in my hands before Viv's birthday.
I have given myself til the end of July to get it finished and ordered. But Viv's just not napping long enough these days to make me think that's going to happen. That, and the fact that I take ice cream and blogging breaks due to the stress of a buggy program, thereby wasting precious nap time.
And so the cycle goes...
7.22.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
OMG - I started using it also to get an album together of Brody's first year (Smugmug teamed up with both MyCanvas and Blurb). I got frustrated and haven't gone back to it yet, but I keep meaning to.
oooh, i hope i get to see it! let me know how it goes!
Keep with it - I'm sure it will all be worth it once it's done, but in the meantime...well...here's to some good ice cream.
(I'm secretly waiting to see how this process goes for you before I start our own Blurb book...I can't want to see the finished results!)
-Libby
what problems are you having? anything i can do to help?
Post a Comment