While I was away at the eye doctor last week, this is what Vince and Vivian were up to: capturing on video what Viv does when she hears the phone ring.
There she goes talking in Spanish again! I told ya.. she is spouting out some Espanol... maybe Tio Tato's sporatic Spanish is sinking in?! such a smartie!
I'm on a different path than I ever thought I would be as a new mom - but it's turning out to be a beautiful path.
My idea of a perfect day: hot morning coffee, laughing with my baby, walking in the hills, lunch with friends, some backyard squirrel watching and dinner and a glass of wine with my husband.
Life's thrown us some curve balls - but life is all about the curves, isn't it?
9 comments:
I think she said hola... the girl is trilingual already!
Sweet! xo Susan
There she goes talking in Spanish again! I told ya.. she is spouting out some Espanol... maybe Tio Tato's sporatic Spanish is sinking in?! such a smartie!
I LOVE it! So fun to see Vivian on video and hear her say "Holla!" :)
Ms. Vivian you are just way to smart for your own good!!!
Ohhh!!! So SWEET!!!
just awesome...absolutely awesome! WOW!
Sooooo precious! :-)
Oh my goodness, Vivian, you are just SO precious!! This video made my night--I will be going to bed smiling now! :-)
Post a Comment