7.28.2009

The Mullet Situation

We've been dealing with a little mullet situation here for a while now. A cute baby mullet, but a mullet nonetheless. Today I bit the bullet (the mullet bullet, as it were) and took Viv for a haircut. Just a little trim to help it all grow out better. She looked so grown up to me as she sat in the chair, happily checking herself out in the mirror. I could hardly stand the cuteness.



14 comments:

joan said...

you know...everytime I see a new post I think the same thing..."she looks so grown up!" What a big girl Miss Vivian is!! Love these pictures!

Carrie said...

She looks GREAT! Aren't you glad you bit the mullet bullet?

Victoria Nelson said...

joan is so right. i thought the same thing too.
did you cry when she was getting a haircut?? because i just got teary eyed looking at the picture of her getting it =)
but you know, that must be an auntie victoria thing.
i love you guys so much.

Michele said...

Looking cute and sweet as always Miss Viv!

greta ott said...

her haircut and cute attitude makes her so grown up.
cutey!

Erin L said...

Brilliant. I love the new 'do! :)

Auntie Sarah said...

Oh my goodness, she looks SO much older than when we last saw her a month ago! Need to visit Soon soon! loves ya!

AmyK said...

Cutie pie!

Anonymous said...

Viv was rockin' the mullet, but the new do' is pretty darn cute too!

-Libby

Kristi said...

Oh my goodness! Can she be any cuter?! LOVE that middle shot of her... I think that I will be printing it in the morning for our board! She has changed so much since I put her "Joy in January" picture up! Such a big girl with her fancy new 'do! :-)
Can't wait to show Preston tomorrow! He will surely be swooning! :-) Hee Hee!

Crystal M. said...

You are so beautiful Vivian!!!

Sara said...

Vivian, I can barely stand your cuteness....I don't know how your mom does it. :) Love your new do and I love the "bit the mullet bullet."

Someday I am going to hug you both in person. For now, ((HUG))

Johanna said...

What a beauty!!! I must agree, she looks so grown up even since when we last saw her!!!

brandonsmom said...

the first cut is always the hardest. she looks SOOOOO darling!