7.23.2009

Colors

Green Pink Red Blue
Align Center

Vince and Viv shared some bright blue cotton candy last week at a work party. I just can't get enough of the colors - delicious!

And speaking of colors,
here is
another library we love and highly recommend:

Vivian cannot get enough of this library book, and calls it "Wow!" since it's by the same author and illustrator of Wow! City! - Robert Neubecker. It's the story of Blue and his calf Polly who live in a blue land. They travel to lands of pink, purple, red and yellow...but life in one color is a little boring. Soon they discover a land full of many beautiful colors...but no blue! Blue Boy musters the courage to share himself - infusing the city with little bits of beautiful blue.

It can be hard to have the courage to share who we really are. But isn't the world a richer, more colorful place when we do?

4 comments:

Sara said...

Hannah, I LOVE this post! I am going to get this book...maybe even today! Thanks for sharing!

We love all the colors too....pink is just our favorite. :)

greta ott said...

dear vivi,
I love cotton candy too. especially blue.
love, greta

Karen Rock said...

Beautiful happy girl!!!

Kristi said...

I am soooo getting this book! :-)

You're recommendations are always stellar!