7.12.2009

Happy Birthday to Vince



I love:
your wicked sense of humor
that your mind is always going: inventing, creating, making better
the way you love Vivian and me
your laugh

Happy day!

*I made S'mores cake for birthday dessert - YUM - I highly recommend this as a summer-y treat.

7 comments:

Auntie Sarah said...

Oooh that sound so yummy! Happy bday Vince! It sounds like you had a nice weekend in SF! :)

Karen said...

You are such a cute family...and I feel the love! Would love to get on a plane with Maddie and Sara and come for a piece of that yummy cake.
Happy Birthday Vince,
From Maddie and Sara's Aunt Karen

angie said...

A S'Mores Cake - I've never heard of such a yummy invention...what have I been missing! I bet Vince loved it! Happy, Happy!

joan said...

Happy Birthday Vince!

brandonsmom said...

omg *drool*. was it as delicious as it looks?

happy birthday vince!

Crystal M. said...

Happy Birthday Vince!!
That cake looks yummy!!!

Kristi said...

Happy Belated, Vince! :-)
And... YUMMMMMMMY cake. Already made a list for the store so I can make it SOON! :-)