6.07.2009

Weekend in Pictures (Mostly)




Saturday School : Vivian took a little drive down the street (it was a nice day to have the top down) to play in the kindergarten yard and stop and smell the flowers (the flower beds are outside a classroom at the school - I'm thinking the re-vamped flowers and sweet sign must have been a Teacher Appreciation gift, because they weren't there a few months ago).






Somuchfun Sunday : Grandma and Grandpa brought Vivian a slide - somuchfun! Wheeeeeee! Nothing beats avocado face. Yummy birthday treats - Happy birthday, Grandpa!

5 comments:

Auntie Sarah said...

LOVE the photo montage! Vivians silly face in the 2nd row is hilarious! Im noticing a trend with Viv- lots of green avocado faces -hehe :) looks like yummy treats for Dad's bday... We plan to celebrate yours and Dad's bdays SOON! <3 Sarah

Anonymous said...

I love the excitment Miss Vivian has on the slide...too cute! I can't wait till Miss Vivian is older and I can eat some chips and guac with her! Yum, yum!

How neat that your birthday is so close to your dad's. I share the same birthday month with mine...perhaps that is why we are "Daddy's Girls" hee hee

Crystal M. said...

Oh boy, looks like so much fun was had!!
I should not have looked at the cakes those since I had not eatten all day. I have a test tomorrow where I can not eat all day the day before the test.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

Kristi said...

Happy almost Birthday, Hannah! Happy belated to your dad!
I see a lot of your dad in you! :)

Looks like you guys had a wonderfully happy, sunny weekend!

LOVE that sign in the garden, too! Is that your garden?

Request, please... Video of Viv on the slide... weeeeee!
:-)

Tio Tato said...

SAPO VERDE TUYU Viv's Mom!
So, when are we celebrating both bdays?
Hugs and kisses miles!