6.04.2009

Up



Vince and I saw Up tonight. It was a really lovely, special movie. Viv will love it in a few years.

But for now, I really, truly can't wait for Vivian's second birthday balloon photo shoot. In two months. A bundle of balloons. Sigh. Two months til two? Can't be.


On her first birthday

7 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh how I love this picture of Viv! LOVE it.
Where does the time go...? One of the reasons I love blogging... I have the ability to recall details that remind me where it went!

Can't wait to see this year's pic! I am guessing that it will have a lot more "movement" in it! Good luck with that! :-) Hee hee!

The movie looks so good... I hadn't heard of it (do I live under a rock?!) until you posted... so I had to watch the trailer first!

Anonymous said...

I saw the movie last week in 3D. Had to take off my glasses to wipe away the tears a few times. What a great love story!
I can't believe how much Vivian has grown...feels like just yesterday we were celebrating turning one! My "baby Vivian" is growing too fast! =)joan

Erin said...

You're crazy. TWO??!!? You JUST took that photo... I mean, it seems like only a few months ago... wow.

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness. i remember her first birthday like it was yesterday too! it's so funny how blogworld makes you feel like you were even there =)
so much love for you guys.
la la la my sweet vivian from your auntie, uncle, and co-sweet pea moriah

AmyK said...

Can't wait to see it! You know it was the first animated feature, featured at Cannes! Can't wait for Viv's 2 year portrait!

Crystal M. said...

My kids want to see up, I am glad you got to get out and see a movie together,
Hugs,
Crystal and eva

Aunt Sharon said...

So glad you and Vince had "date night". Cannot believe Vivian will be 2. She is a lovely child with a sweetness about her like her Mom.
Happy Birthday Hannah. Thank you for your kindness to Moriah's family. I know them through you.
Much love,