I love you soooooooooooo much. So, so much!
I think I say "It's been a big month" each and every month, but it's true. You just keep on keepin' on, doing things in your own time - which is the perfect time in which to do something, isn't it? This month you're pushing your push toy without a box weighing it down. You'll even push it up the slight incline of our driveway. We do a few laps each day on the front walkway, always to get down to the lavender plants or back up to the porch to paint with water. You're going places, sister! You are pulling up to stand on everything this month - me, the couch, chairs, toys. You are crawling up a storm - seeing as how it now serves a purpose in pulling yourself up, up, up. You ask for the "Apple, Apple" ("App, App") song and slides multiple times each day. You looooooooove it (thank you, Kristi!). You roar like a lion when we get to "L" and say /n/ and touch my necklace when we get to "N." And that's also how the word "elbow" has entered your expressive language this month.New ASL vocab this month: laugh, bean, watermelon, cold, please, scared, bike, carrot, I love you, sleep, silly
New expressive language/approximations this month: night night, elbow, turtle, water, on (as in, you want your shoe "on" not off, lately), diaper, doctor, ice cream (yes, you are my daughter - you asked for ice cream while we were at Lowe's the other day, and I had to explain that sadly, ice cream just isn't one of those snacks you will ever find in my purse!)
9 minutes {June 9, 2009 12:27 PM}
You eat a bean, and then quickly ask for more - "mo"+ signing "more". You say "mo" A LOT lately. Especially when it comes to beans.

It's my birthday today, too, so there are (of course) treats involved in this picnic. And we don't even have to eat the healthy stuff first. It's a dessert first kind of day. But after you take a bite of the (amazingly delicious cherry chocolate chip cookie from one of my favorite bakeries), you just want "mo" beans:


You hear an airplane and try to find it in the sky.

You pull yourself up on me as I polish off that cookie.
You ask to go to the slide, so we do. So far I am the one saying "Wheeeee!" but you'll join me in that when you're ready.

(Video for you, Kristi! More to come, I'm sure...)
It's my birthday today, too, so there are (of course) treats involved in this picnic. And we don't even have to eat the healthy stuff first. It's a dessert first kind of day. But after you take a bite of the (amazingly delicious cherry chocolate chip cookie from one of my favorite bakeries), you just want "mo" beans:
You hear an airplane and try to find it in the sky.
You pull yourself up on me as I polish off that cookie.
You ask to go to the slide, so we do. So far I am the one saying "Wheeeee!" but you'll join me in that when you're ready.
(Video for you, Kristi! More to come, I'm sure...)
9 minutes are up.

7 comments:
Vivian, you keep going girl! You amaze me every day.
Sara
22 months already!? Vivian, you are one busy and amazing little girl! (And I love that you were looking for ice cream in mommy's purse - it's worth a shot right?)
Happy Birthday wishes to Hannah! I love that it was a dessert first sort of day...
-Libby
Happy 22 months day, Vivian and Happy Birthday to Hannah!
Looks like a yummy and fun birth and monthday!
2 words. SOOOOOOO CUUUUUTE!! :)
Hope you girls enjoyed your birthday celebrations! Sounds like you had LOTS of fun!
VIVIAN you are so sweet and so smart!! Happy 22 month birthday sweetie!!
Happy Birthday Hannah! And Happy 22 months Vivian! I love the "mo" + sign. Such a smart, cute girl.
Post a Comment