Fluffy frosting clouds, today, while pushing Viv's convertible ride
Oh, big fluffy clouds
Filling up the great blue sky
Please don't rain on me
Haiku, written by a 3rd grade me, not sure why I remember it after all these years
Oh, big fluffy clouds
Filling up the great blue sky
Please don't rain on me
Haiku, written by a 3rd grade me, not sure why I remember it after all these years


8 comments:
That is so funny that you remembered that haiku! :) Very well written!
Impressive that you wrote it and even more impressive that you remembered that lovely haiku!
...and there's a plane in the picture! I thought so at first glance, dismissed the thought and posted my previous comment, then went back and enlarged the photo and sure enough, an airplane! Not sure why, but this excites me!
Amy - good eye! I forgot to tell you to look for it, but you found it anyway :-).
I think it's a totally silly poem, but I must remember it all these years later because we embroidered it on fabric and then silkscreened pictures to make a kind of fabric poster.
Oh my dear Hannah,
You had a much more interesting 3rd grade than I had !
I think I was still learning to tie my shoes !!
I LOVE your Haiku !
Lorraine
hahaha. i agree with lorraine.
you are such a creative smartie pants =)
i love it as always.
love,
victoria
wow! i don't know which is more amazing - the haiku, or the fact that you remember it! :)
Oh, Hannah... How I wish I knew you in the third grade! I am so glad to "know" you now, though, and grateful you can share a special piece of the third grade you!
Gorgeous picture... and I am with Amy K... the airplane is exciting!
Vast sky of pure blue
Fluffed clouds of marshmallow creme
Small are we, indeed
Post a Comment