
Viv has kind of adopted Beyonce's (that's her doll) pink spoon. She can be seen scooting around with it in her mouth. She'll chew on it at random. She puts it in boxes, baskets and cups.
We visited the pediatrician yesterday and he told me Viv had most of her molars and was working on another one (she's not keen on opening her mouth for a look-see so I don't really know what's going on in there).
Clearly, Beyonce's pink spoon has been providing some teething relief! She still shares with Beyonce, by the way - putting the spoon to her doll's mouth and smacking her lips or saying "mmmmm".
We visited the pediatrician yesterday and he told me Viv had most of her molars and was working on another one (she's not keen on opening her mouth for a look-see so I don't really know what's going on in there).
Clearly, Beyonce's pink spoon has been providing some teething relief! She still shares with Beyonce, by the way - putting the spoon to her doll's mouth and smacking her lips or saying "mmmmm".

4 comments:
Once again with one shoe, love it and love her! Does she drool much or just chew on Beyonce's spoon? Elliot has had a constant flow of drool since his first tooth!
Ok, I just had to post to say that for some reason I think it is the funniest thing ever that Viv's dolly is named Beyonce. It makes me laugh out loud every time I read it. Sweet Viv - she's scooting and cruising so well and growing up so fast! Hey, and I'm curious about the drool also - Brody is a faucet like Elliot - is Viv?
H- I know - it is silly that V's doll is Beyonce. I can't really say it without a smile either - and I say her name A LOT these days! But that's my husband - always funny and looking to make a lasting impact.
Viv doesn't drool much. Sometimes there'll be a little trail of drool out of the corner of her mouth - but no, not a faucet by any means. No wonder I didn't really realize all the work her mouth was doing pushing through all those molars. Aside from the bit of "edge" to her personality, that is :-).
SO CUTE!!
Crystal and Eva
Post a Comment