While I was running around trying to do too many things this evening - chopping onions and garlic for dinner, laundry in and out, emptying the dishwasher - Miss Thing got into her snack pack. She pried open a tupperware and dumped her cookies all over the kitchen floor so she could eat them (cookie mischief: the best kind, in my opinion). Then she decided to clean up - she opened a ziplock bag containing two packages of handi-wipes and went to town wiping the cookie crumbs off her face.
Off to clean up the lingering crumbs...
5.06.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
I love it!! I also love that she has one shoe on and one shoe off!! I could eat her up...along with the cookies!
Way to go Viv! Did you save me a cookie? :)
I love this little vignette. Hey Vivian I like cookies and cleaning, too!
And I see you were suckered into buying the same oversized ball from Target.?
g - i was totally suckered in at target! but she signed "ball" and said "bu" unprompted, so there you go - suckered in celebration of communication!
what color did you get?
hannah; well with three kids ...we now have 2 turquoise and one blue one rolling around the house.
good thing they were only $2.59!
Cookie mischief is, indeed, wonderful mischief!
Love the missing shoe... so stinkin' cute... so very Viv!
And... I have to say that I love the fact that she's into cleaning up! :-) Making mischief, yet helping destroy the evidence by being a good helper!! :-)
too cute! I have to agree with you - cookie mischief is the best kind of mischief :O)
Kim
VERY CUTE AND VERY SMART!!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva
LOVE the initiative and independence -- isn't that just so encouraging?
Plus, your little Cookie Monster has excellent taste!
Post a Comment