5.30.2009
M in M : Driving
Vivian loves watching the cars go by on our street in the evenings. Sometimes we're even out on the lawn when one of those cars pulls into our driveway...and out pops Daddy! Now Viv can keep up with the best of them in her new-to-her (I bought it on craigslist) convertible this summer. Beep, beep! Honk, honk! Vroom, vroom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
OMG she is so freakin' cute! GO SPEED RACER! (or should I say #24)
"...Here I go!!!"
OMG!!!! Sooooooooo cute! You find the cutest stuff for her on Craig's list! :-)
I love your tree-lined streets! :-)
Peek a Boo! I noticed the little feet peeking out below...with one shoe missing! Sooo cute! =)joan
Love the convertable top....too cute!
How cute!! No speeding tickets, Miss Vivian! :-)
i love how she's honking the horn! your fonts are always so cute - where do you get them?
Very cute!! I love her new little car.
I LOVE CRAIGSLIST TOO!! love love the cute little car... and with a sunshade? how perfect for upcoming hot summer days!
Post a Comment