Vivian is (I think it's safe to say) obsessed with blueberries. She pops one in her mouth, chews it and often squeezes in an "mmmmmm" before repeating the whole sequence. When they're all gone she signs and says "mo" (more) until I refill her plate.
Preston used to say, "Mo B Pee" which meant "More blueberries, please!" :-) When he sees these pics tomorrow he will be so excited to learn that she loves blueberries that much!
It always warms my heart to see how much she loves to eat and the fact that she can! :-) So wonderful and so very lucky!!
We had whole wheat buttermilk 'n flax meal pancakes with berry compote for breakfast, and I thought of Vivian as I ate my yummy blueberries! WAY to go antioxidant lova!!
I'm on a different path than I ever thought I would be as a new mom - but it's turning out to be a beautiful path.
My idea of a perfect day: hot morning coffee, laughing with my baby, walking in the hills, lunch with friends, some backyard squirrel watching and dinner and a glass of wine with my husband.
Life's thrown us some curve balls - but life is all about the curves, isn't it?
4 comments:
Preston used to say, "Mo B Pee" which meant "More blueberries, please!" :-)
When he sees these pics tomorrow he will be so excited to learn that she loves blueberries that much!
It always warms my heart to see how much she loves to eat and the fact that she can! :-) So wonderful and so very lucky!!
We had whole wheat buttermilk 'n flax meal pancakes with berry compote for breakfast, and I thought of Vivian as I ate my yummy blueberries! WAY to go antioxidant lova!!
YUMMY! We LOVE blueberries!!
Crystal and Eva
Cute/ Malley loves blueberries to! She yells "HAPPY!" every time she eats one!
Post a Comment