4.28.2009

I Could Sit and Watch Her All Day

I know she's my kid, so I don't expect anyone but me to feel this way, but be still my heart. The girl loves her books. And I love watching her read them. Seriously, I could watch her do this all day...with her flippy hearing aids and post-nap hair with its misplaced (but still in!) barrette...sigh.

On another note, I have complete and utter writer's block. I have started no less than eight posts in the past couple of weeks and haven't finished one. The words are just not coming. So, a little Vivipalooza to the rescue:


Vivian Reading her Face Book from Vince Maniago on Vimeo.


Vivian Reads Us a Story from Vince Maniago on Vimeo.

11 comments:

joan said...

So, so, so cute!! We have to get Diego and Miss Vivian together at storytime! I would love to watch them read side by side!! =)

Kristi said...

It's not just because you're her Mama... it's because she's so incredibly cute!!!
Be still my heart, too! :-)
I love all the "chattering" she does!
I'm a little jealous of the fact that you can trust her not to rip the pages! Like Viv, Preston loves his books, but is a little too eager to see how easily the pages tear when he turns them! Grrrr....!

dfederighi said...

I could watch this all day too! Elliot is the same way, what is it with these kids and piles of books, love it! Story time makes me so happy! Sorry about the writer's block (I have pages of 'drafts' myself), but bring on Vivipalooza anytime!

AmyK said...

Oops, I was logged in as Dale - that previous comment was from me :)

The Claytons said...

That was just so adorable to watch! I could definitely watch her read her books all day. I loved hearing all of that babbling! I definitely agree with Kristi as far as the page ripping goes - that is one of the twins and Christopher's favorite past times!

Kim

Sara said...

Since Vivian is not mine, what is my excuse? :) I love me a girl who loves her books. Be still my heart too!

I wasn't able to comment on the eating video, but I loved that one too. Too, too cute.

I feeling some writer's block too. Maybe it's the time of year.

Sara

Crystal M. said...

She is adorable and I loved how she knew her mama and dada in the pictures that was great!!
Keep up the great work she is going to go far!!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

amy and mighty max said...

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! love all the talking...wow!

Kristine said...

LOVED that!!! Thanks for the pick me up. :)

Leslie, Arlin and Katie Kauffman said...

Vivian, I love to hear you reading your books! So, so precious. Looks like you love books as much as Katie does!

Unknown said...

Okay that was adorable. It really reminded me of Kennedy, sitting in her little 'book corner' reading books over and over when she was Viv's age. Memories...seeing that hearing aid hanging off...seems like yesterday, literally.

Keep up the great reading and excitement about it, Vivian!