4.29.2009
M in M
Merriment in May? Marvelous May? May Moments? Mirth in May? May Magic?
(They all sound so Hallmark-y. Thoughts, ideas?)
I've been thinking about January. Specifically Joy in January. I am feeling the need to revisit that month-long commitment to finding little moments and little things that bring joy. I need the daily habit of taking a photo, writing something and hitting "publish."
But seriously...what to call it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


13 comments:
mischief... :)
(that's what came to mind when i saw viv's expression in the photo)
Ooh... that's good, Karolina - - especially with that expression on Viv's face!
Hmmm... not enough brainpower to think on it at the moment - - I will say, though, that I don't think anything will sound too Hallmark-y!
(So sorry about the writer's block, friend.)
You could just use various alliterations throughout the month with a general theme of "Moments in May"
I dunno... see, not enough brain power at this hour!
well, my friend, you know that im all for kristi's suggestion and like the "moments in may" theme since all i could come up with for our blog is "moments with moriah". =)
hehe.
im lovin that vivian.
la la la,
victoria
I wish I could come up with more ideas also I like the 2 that were given the only M word that came to mind was Miracles.
I can not wait to see all the adorable pictures.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva
i was thinking moments too :)
For Mother's Day this month...Mama's May
May Days...Days in May...May Madness...Mischief in May, good one K! Sorry, nothing good here. I also like Marvelous May...good luck!
Ok.. I read your blog this morning and then ran off to a few appointments with Eve. I have to tell you that I thought about the M in M idea all day. LOL!! You are a much more creative person than I, as I kept coming up blank. I do like mischief though...it sounds like you could get very creative with that :)
OOOOH! Los Dios de Mayo ... if in fact that is proper spanish, you get the idea!
I really like mischief!
It definitely matches her expression :O)
Kim
p.s. Kristi (and you) who always post awesome blogs must be very sleepy lately or.... just major writer's block :O)
Marvels in May... I actually came over to ask my epicurean friend, any ideas on a birthday cake? I'm NOT a cook but didn't want to buy a shop bought cake after looking extensively and you're the person I thought of when I thought of creative cooking! Recipe for a good chocolate cake? (ps I don't like the cakes with loads of white "foam" as I call it on top. I like simplicity). Cx
Post a Comment