Honestly, Vivian, could you get ANY cuter?? You are just adorable! Just between you and me, though, I'd be ditching those peas underneath the high chair. Ick. ;-)
Vivian is such a proper lil lady- i adore this video! such patience at the beginning, I'm impressed for barely 2 y.o.! I can't wait to have tea parties!! = 0 ) Love you guys ! Auntie Sarah
Vivian you are so delicate with your spoon. What a big girl you are now. Maybe you can show Eve some of your tricks someday :) I'm glad to see you are feeling better and I'm sorry your exciting trip was cut short. Hanna, it seems like everytime we have plans to go somewhere Eve gets sick. They sure do have there way of stealing the show!!
I'm on a different path than I ever thought I would be as a new mom - but it's turning out to be a beautiful path.
My idea of a perfect day: hot morning coffee, laughing with my baby, walking in the hills, lunch with friends, some backyard squirrel watching and dinner and a glass of wine with my husband.
Life's thrown us some curve balls - but life is all about the curves, isn't it?
13 comments:
That is so cute ! I love the way she abandoned the spoon idea at the end and just went for the mouth...
DARLING !!!
Love Her! She is such a little lady about it too! So sweet!
Honestly, Vivian, could you get ANY cuter?? You are just adorable! Just between you and me, though, I'd be ditching those peas underneath the high chair. Ick. ;-)
I LOVE IT!! I love how she puts the food on the spoon and then eats it that is to cute and to funny.
Keep it up Ms. Vivian!!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva
Oh and Hannah I tagged you on Eva's blog!!
that is so precious! thanks for posting it. i loved it.
I LOVE this, Hannah! Vince, thanks for patiently capturing Vivian's endearing noshing! xo Susan
Vivian is such a proper lil lady- i adore this video! such patience at the beginning, I'm impressed for barely 2 y.o.! I can't wait to have tea parties!! = 0 ) Love you guys ! Auntie Sarah
Vivian you are so delicate with your spoon. What a big girl you are now. Maybe you can show Eve some of your tricks someday :)
I'm glad to see you are feeling better and I'm sorry your exciting trip was cut short. Hanna, it seems like everytime we have plans to go somewhere Eve gets sick. They sure do have there way of stealing the show!!
super cute! nice fine motor skills, vivian! :)
Seriously?!
Could she be any cuter?! (Said in the tone of Chandler from "Friends"!!!)
The concentration... she wasn't even aware of the camera! Just so busy being the determined little lady worker that she is! :-)
Love, Love, LOVE her!
OH MY GOSH! That is the cutest thing I've seen in a long time. What a doll!
I second everyone's comments...could she be ANY cuter!?!?! Love, love, love this!
Post a Comment