4.07.2009
Cruising for Crackers
Vivian has been asking to be "up" a lot lately. "Up, up" she says as she takes my hands and starts to pull herself up (she needs a lot of support). She's getting stronger and braver as she cruises along the sofa. However, she's really resistant to step to her right. For whatever reason it is easier for her to go to her left. Today I enticed her with a trail of crackers, and it worked: several steps and some calories later, she had cruised several steps to the right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
That is so neat!! Way to go Vivian :O)
Yay Vivian... I love to see pictures of you cruising!! I can't wait until Miss Evie follows in your footsteps. You will be walking independantly in no time :)
wow! such a big girl! ...and..I love your ingenious trail of crackers. smart mom = smart kid!
Yay! Way to go Viv!
Yay! Miss Vivian you are such a big girl! Miss you sweet one!
What a smart Mommy! That is great multi-tasking. :)
Good job Miss Viv!!
clever mama! enticed by crackers! we cant wait to see your "crusing" abilities this weekend for Easter Vividivi! love you guys
Woo Hoo, Viv!
Woo Hoo, Hannah! Brilliant bribery and motivation! LOVE it!
Big steps! Can't wait to see it in person! :-)
Post a Comment