3.28.2009

A Tunnel



One of her teachers brought a tunnel for yesterday's session - and Vivian graced us with some crawling action through it!

8 comments:

Kristi said...

My, oh my! How cute is she?!
Preston really liked these! "Blibian, Blibian!!!!" he shrieked in excitement!

We have many pics of both kids that look very much like this! We love tunnels, crawl forts, tents, jungle gyms, etc. around here! During the winter, I connected two crawl tunnels to either end of a fort and at the side of the fort was the entrance to Gracie's sheer butterfly tent. I see structures very much like this one in your future, Viv! :-)

The Claytons said...

Too cute! Love the pics :O)

Leslie, Arlin and Katie Kauffman said...

Love your tunnel pictures, Vivian! Katie had one just like that and always loved it.

Anonymous said...

Wow! So exciting. Viv is so amazing.
Stacy

Crystal M. said...

So much fun!! Eva has a tunnel like that also, she LOVES it. We got it pretty cheap at IKEA.
Keep up the great work Vivian!!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

Unknown said...

Wow - that looks like a lot of fun! I love playing in tunnels. She is just so adorable, I love seeing all the pictures.

Tio Tato said...

How cool! btw, what happened with the bet about crawling?

AmyK said...

Yay! I love tunnels! Great capture Hannah! And yeah, who won the bet?