I scarf down some lunch - dill havarti - yum. Sparkling water with meyer lemon ice cubes.
I rearrange some furniture. And dust while I'm at it.
I attempt to de-milk (and de-formula) the couch. I'm a messy feeder, I guess. Resolve to the rescue.
I cut lavender paper to fit in this glass topped shadow box frame. Then I stuck in a pearl-tipped sewing pin and hung this beautiful necklace. This pretty little thing was given to Viv on her first birthday by dear friends. We will enjoy having it on display in her bedroom until she's old enough to wear this beautiful heirloom.
I finally sit. And of course, Viv promptly wakes up. She is Miss Cranky Pants today. I see an afternoon of Signing Time, birdwatching/birdlistening and ice cream in our future. And Tylenol-infused milk. (Teething, I think.)
3.26.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
even cranky, im sure she's still the cutest. =)
thank you so much for all your love, my friend. u are simply irreplaceable...
love,
victoria
SOunds like you got a lot done today!! We have the same issues with milk/formula.
Beautiful necklace and I hope Viv feels better soon.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva
isn't just so predictable that they always wake when you finally sit. I guess our kids give us purpose.
xo
greta
I have had a lot of afternoons like this one. :) I bet Miss Cranky Pants is still cute. :)
I love the necklace! And I love what you are doing with it for the time being.
So glad I can call you "friend."
Hugs, Sara
Love the idea for the necklace until Miss Cranky Pants :-) can wear it!
Sorry... but I also kind of love that she woke-up right when you sat down... typical! :-) Hee hee! I do hope, however, that this doesn't become a routine. Eating dill havarti (oh my... YUM for sure!), resting a bit and getting some chores done are all important, too!
I love Viv's necklace! And I'm impressed you got that much done during her nap. They always seem to know when you're about to rest...Alice always knows!
Oh Hannah, I love this! You do such lovely things! We really need to get Viv to nap longer so you can do lovely things and sit for a while!
Post a Comment