2.20.2009
Mmmmmmm
I am sitting here eating cinnamon bears. Viv is eating cheese and crackers and banana. But I am eating cinnamon bears - perfectly spicy and chewy and sweet.
I am eating cinnamon bears because I have a dear friend who kindly indulged my silly craving. Kristi mailed them to me along with surprises that promptly had me teary eyed for the thoughtfulness and kindness they represented. Each thing lovingly labeled, each thing carefully selected, showing how well she knows Viv and me despite having yet to meet in person.
Thank you, dear Kristi and the Flock for the delish cinnamon bears, the perfect t-shirt (it says Everyone deserves a cupcake! Totally my motto.), the book The Little Mouse, The Red Ripe Strawberry, and The Big Hungry Bear (new to us, loving it, and Viv happened to enjoy her first strawberry today - so serendipitously apropos!) and an ASL slideshow and music to enjoy with Viv.
Thank you, dear, dear friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
:-)
So glad the bears did the trick! They are cinnamon and they are bears, but I wasn't sure they'd be the cinnamon bears! Let me know if you ever need a refill - - the little candy store is just a hop and a skip down the way in Long Beach... and it's next to a Barnes & Noble to boot!
I'm glad you and Viv are enjoying the book! It's the favorite around here! And, how cool is it that Viv had her first strawberry?! :-)
Let me know if you need that font link for the slidshow :-).
Have fun with it!!!
Love,
The Flock
Oh, Kristi, that was so thoughtful! What a fun package to receive.
Hannah, thank you for sharing. I love it when others get what they deserve! You and Vivian are so deserving.
Have you started Anne of Green Gables yet? Madeline and I are big library fans too! :)
Sara
That was so sweet!!!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva
That was so sweet!!!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva
so so so thoughtful and wonderful. what would we do without the support and love from our "internet" friends? i am so hoping you all come to the charge conference this year. would love to give each of you a big, big, big hug!
Post a Comment