Hoping your day is full of
Hugs and kisses and cinnamon bears,
Viv, Hannah & Vince
PS Fun to remember what we were doing on Valentine's Day a year ago.
Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.
-Thich Nhat Hanh
6 comments:
Every time I open your blog and see Vivian's cute little face looking at me...I can't help but smile:)))) You have such sweet entries and I love reading them!
Happy Valentine's Day!
From, Sara and Maddie's --Aunt Karen
happy heart day to vivian vince and hannah.
I am quite certain you all did something fabulous today!!
xoxoxoxo
greta and fam.
Happy Heart Day V+H+v! Can't wait to see or hear about your Heart Day as I am sure (like Greta said) you did something fabulous and would like to live vicariously through you ;)
Yummy Chocolate!! I hope your day was "sweet"
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY my sweet little Vivian !
And to Hannah and Vince also!
<3 <3 <3 Granny Lorraine
Um... my turn to cry!
I just watched your Valentine video to v+V last year and it is wonderful. There are so many amazing moments captured - - some made me laugh, others cry. I just loved getting a glimps into their relationship like that. And, really... could she possibly adore her Daddy more? The looks and love they share... priceless.
And then there's today's pictures. She's so stinkin' cute. That little girl in tights slay me everytime I see her! And... are those cupcakes I see?
SOOOOOO cute!
Post a Comment