2.14.2008

Watch + Listen + Look + Read {All About Love}


{Watch + Listen}An ode to my sweetest sweeties:



The Luckiest -Ben Folds Live

{Look} A little squirrely sweetie (My intentions to send out real valentines didn't happen this year, so here you go--a virtual valentine just for you):


{Read} Words I love:

love is a place
& through this place of
love move
(with brightness of peace)
all places

yes is a world
& in this world of
yes live
(skilfully curled)
all worlds

e.e. cummings

Wishing you a joyful day with ones you love.

8 comments:

AmyK said...

Oh Hannah, this was just beautiful! That Ben Folds song is one of our favorite all time songs, it made a beautiful soundtrack! Happy V day to V-H-V!

Anonymous said...

you're cute.
xo
greta

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

anna

Anonymous said...

There's a lotta love goin' on.....hooray for love!!!!
xxooxxoo
grandma

Anonymous said...

Hannah, what a wonderful Valentine and tribute to V + V on V Day!!
The pictures set to that soundtrack are perfect.
It is just the best to see my baby holding his baby...is Miss Viv a Daddy's Girl - or what?
I am also feeling lucky. Lucky to have the 3 of you too.

love, Granny xxxooo

Anonymous said...

Dear Hannah: the creativity, love, and expressiveness you embody in this tribute to Vince and Vivian moved me deeply, as is often the case. I hope that you experience as much love flowing into your life, if not more :-), than that which flows out of it. xoxo Susan

Laura and the family said...

Beautiful, poignant video! Viv and Vince are lucky to have you. Hope you all had a nice Valentine's.

Jennie said...

This comment is a bit late, but as I just watched the video, I am a total mess. Absolutely beautiful, and such a sweet, sweet gift.