No, really, Sweet Girl, put your feet up. Enjoy some snacks in your stroller tray. Soak up some winter sun. Look for birds, trees, houses and cars. Sign bird, tree, car (note to self: teach house and home). Relax and enjoy, because you know what, honey? Life is pretty good.
I'm on a different path than I ever thought I would be as a new mom - but it's turning out to be a beautiful path.
My idea of a perfect day: hot morning coffee, laughing with my baby, walking in the hills, lunch with friends, some backyard squirrel watching and dinner and a glass of wine with my husband.
Life's thrown us some curve balls - but life is all about the curves, isn't it?
3 comments:
Very sweet!! I can not wait for spring so we can go out for walks.
hugs,
Crystal and Eva
I love this (and her, and you)! She is just such a chill baby, I just want to eat her up!
now isn't she cute!
Post a Comment