

My mom has a really lovely habit of offering to watch Vivian after work, giving me a little respite each week. I never feel the need for a break...but once I'm out, I realize how much those couple hours restore me. Knowing that Vivian is having a ball play, play, playing with my mom makes it easy to relax and enjoy whatever I end up doing (usually errands or sitting and reading in the coffee shop). My mom even takes on hearing aid boot camp(bless her heart!), knowing how important it is for Viv to wear her hearing aids as much as possible.
Today I went to Target (got some cutie yellow shoes for $4.98!) and the craft store. Then I took myself out to frozen yogurt. When I got home, Vivian was giggling with my mom. Joy.
Today I went to Target (got some cutie yellow shoes for $4.98!) and the craft store. Then I took myself out to frozen yogurt. When I got home, Vivian was giggling with my mom. Joy.


6 comments:
sparkly meyer lemon cocktail sounds yummy! what a nice hubby. and dont we have the Sweetest Mother? :)
your mom makes such a lovely grandma!
I love that Grandma's bracelet says "Vivian."
Yay Vince for the special surprise for Hannah!
Hannah, you are such a great family!
Oh I am a little jealous of your alonetime.
aren't grandma's the best? (please be warned, when you have many children even the best grandma's start to feel overwhelmed at the thought of being left alone with all these kids!)
anyway, happy friday and happy cocktail.
Yay Grandma for being such a good Mom and Grandma! :-)
And, the fact that she willingly takes on hearing aid bootcamp makes her SUPER GREAT!!!!
And, Vince... what a sweet hubby he is! :)
um, hello...can i come over for one of those??? i LOVE that she does the hearing aids. that is the hardest for the grandmas in this family. especially since one has them herself so she has a tough time hearing little m's hearing aid feedback.
enjoy this gorg weather!!! i can't believe i just worte gorg.
Post a Comment