
Viv enjoyed riding and pushing her hippo this afternoon with one shoe off, one shoe on, in true Vivian fashion.It has been a really lovely January, finding joy in little and big things, and sharing it with you. Thanks for coming along for the ride.
Now it's your turn: tell me about some joy you've captured this month.

13 comments:
Stalking your blog...and enjoy seeing your adorable little Vivian! I love reading your blog...you are such a wonderful mommy.
Love from Wisconsin.
Sara's---Aunt Karen
i don't know if it is joy...but today i looked down at the shirt i was wearing and i realized i was wearing my day: frosting from a family cupcake project...a little primer (will it come off?)...some hummus from dinner. i may not be clean, but it looks like i lived today. and living is nice.
hannah:
my favorite thing to be joyful about this past month was waking up and checking your blog. It is so nice to see little snipets of your cutie. I love her spunk and her amazing talents.
you are an amazing mom. And your daily deliveries were so fun.
Hannah,
I've so enjoyed this and will be going through withdrawal! Can we interest you in "Fun in February," perhaps? :)
Thanks for the reminders to slow down, observe, and enjoy life.
-Amy
I agree with Amy- "Fun in February"! As always you have reminded me to slow down and enjoy-even if my day is filled with laundry and errands there is joy to be captured-you even inspired a few sunny day trips this month -thank you!! Your blog is a great place to visit!
Fun In February sounds good to me too! My Joy in January was coming to Vivians blog to see all of her great posts. The joy at my house was to watch my twins grow and learn day by day and watching Christopher finally reciprocate some of the sign he has learned! Hope you and your family have great fun in February!
joys:
-walking in the warm sun in JANUARY
-little m learning to pull herself up this week and looking SO proud of herself
-the margarita my husband just made me & i drank sitting on the kitchen floor while he made dinner
-baking all day saturday
-the daffodils poking up in our front yard
-meeting a new friend (you & viv ;)) can't wait for more...
Sigh...
So sad to see J in J has ended. I have so loved this Benbo feature!
And, I have to thank you, Hannah, for helping me find the joy in a month that (I thought) lacked much of it, especially on certain days.
What a month Miss Viv has had... if you look back through, there are so many firsts and so many leaps! :)
Oh... and I am so intrigued by the little treasures you purchased for projects... will we be hearing about these on the blog?! :-)
I love it!! I loved all your J in J entries. Saddly Jan. was not a great month for me and it was a long one. We had some family issues and I am glad the month is over and I hope to find Fantastic Moments in Feb.....LOL! New month new moments.
Thanks again for everything, you are a wonderful blogger and I love reading about Vivian.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva
I am a new Benbo follower/stalker/adoring fan! Finding Benbo has been one of my biggest Joys in January! ...And a gentle reminder to me to regularly find joy in the lovely moments my life gives me. Thank you for that!
Here's a fun one: My little Hannah's pointing and squealing with delight when she sees Viv's face on our computer screen... and then is not happy with me if I go to a different screen. :) :)
My J in J:
- Reuben racing through his Alphabet Song and reciting the words from Apple to Hammer without prompt, words or flashcards
- Reuben's 8 steps
And just look at Hannah standing!
Post a Comment