1.05.2009

J in J : Elephant





My talented and oh-so-crafty-and-clever friend Greta knit this elephant for Vivian on her first birthday. Isn't it the cutest? Vivian learned the sign for elephant last week and she loves snuggling with Ott the Elephant. (I wonder what the ASL sign for joy is?!)

7 comments:

greta ott said...

this makes me want to cry. sniff sniff.

Kristi said...

Ott is so cute! Good job on the new sign, Viv! :-)
Another crafty and talented friend you have in Greta! So cute, Greta!

Hannah - the sign for "joy," I believe, is a 'bigger' version of "happy." Your hands kind of make large circles out from your chest as you sign "happy." Does that make sense? Anyone else want to chime in?! :)

Kristi said...

Oh... and I am LOVING "J in J!!!"

AmyK said...

I love, love, love elephants and especially those that a good friend knits :) So sweet! Keep up the amazing signing little Viv!

angie said...

i spy the cutest tights imaginable!

Auntie Sarah said...

those tights are adorable- and can I please have a happy bright red chair also? so cute!

Crystal M. said...

Very sweet!!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva