1.06.2009
J in J : Auntie Vic and Uncle Justin
It is no secret that Vivian is people - lover. She's not shy: she'll reach out and cuddle up to just about anyone (though I have to say she does have excellent taste in people). Her outgoing and gregarious nature intrigues me (I was a painfully shy child, and am still introverted).
This morning we stopped by the hospital for a quick visit with Moriah's mama and daddy. I have to say, there is something different, something extra, in Vivian's connection with Victoria and Justin. Her joyful spirit is extra tangible and on the surface when she is with them - as if she's known them forever. It's as if she knows she's with her dear (yet to have met) friend Moriah's parents, and revels in their company until the time that she and Moriah can get into all sorts of fun trouble together in person. Vivian signed "friend" for the first time today when she received a very special picture of Moriah in her gift bag and we said "That's your friend; your other half".
And now I'm all teary eyed again, because when you see your baby so full of joy as she's being loved on by special people, everything just makes a little bit more sense.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
"...because when you see your baby so full of joy as she's being loved on by special people, everything just makes a little bit more sense.
I have chills and tears. YOU are amazing... with words and as a person. I simply cannot wait to meet you.
she signed friend! how exciting! it sounds like your 2 families are Kindred Spirits :) how dear
Its so lovely that you all have each other, I have said this before but I am so jealous you all have other CHARGE family to connect with.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva
Post a Comment